How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Inspiration

So I finally got a new camera after ours was lost, AGAIN, on Halloween. AND, to add to my excitement, I have been inspired by the Becky Higgins Project 365 from Victoria's website.
So, tomorrow I begin...look for it!

No comments: