How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dustin-Megan-Rhiannon-Cy

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

Warth Family said...

We love jib jab! We loved watching ya'll get ya'lls grove on! I noticed you have my old blog on your blog list. My new address is: http://warthalot.blogspot.com/ Catch yourself up. It's been forever since we've talked!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Cute little family! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind.

Erica Bazil said...

Megan, I saw your link on the Johnson's blog and had to stop in to say Hi! I love your family pix. Your kids have grown up - they're adorable. And you're having another one? Congratulations! You'll have to check us out at bazilbunch.blogspot.com. I'll keep in touch!

Ashley Reno said...

We've been thinking of you. Hopefully you are doing well. Please let us know if you need anything. I love the dance. :)

Aplanalps said...

Hey! We missed you at Christmas! Hope you are feeling good. What is your current address? Our card came back because I am not up to date.