How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? Our moms hooked us up...imagine that. (and who said arranged marriages don't work out--ha ha)
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 months...I know, I know!
3. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
4. What does he do to surprise you? He constanly surprises me. Dusty has an amazing skill for the most thoughtful gifts, though. He always comes up with something I would never think of for my birthday and holidays.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Most DEFINITELY his smile.
6.What is your favorite quality? His loyalty.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? explicit...ha ha.
8. What is his favorite food? Anything that has the word "burger" in it.
9. What is his favorite sport? football
10. When and where did you first kiss? At the good ol' in-laws. Classic huh.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything that includes us and together.
12.Do you have children? 1 boy, 1 girl, 1 on the way
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a meticulous cleaner.
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? He like a lot of different stuff but mostly 80s rock.
17. What do you admire most about him? His desire to do well in everything he does.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Nah, I don't even think knows how to look at our blog.
20. People I tag. Anyone that would like to.

3 comments:

K Lind said...

It's interesting what you can learn about a person in the Elder's Quorum while serving with him and not know these things. This is Josh by the way. Tell Dustin he's a good guy.

Trev & Hayden said...

Happy B-day Meg!! I've been thinkin of you all day. I failed to send a card...please forgive me! ;) Email me at haydendawn@yahoo.com so I can invite you to my blog. Love ya, Hayden

Unknown said...

Megan I love it! I love everything about it! Ha ha I remember you tell'n us how you met and everything that followed in school!
What is your email because I'm going private would like to stay in touch?