How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do you have plans for June yet?







It looks like I do!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

So does that mean you are pregnant? Congrats!! How exciting! You go girl! I'm way nervous to even think about number 3...it'll be a while for us...I hope! :)

Aplanalps said...

WHAT!!!????? I can't believe I haven't heard it through the Joanne grapevine! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. (Don't tell the other two, but Brielle is my favorite ;) Yeahh!!

K Lind said...

Yeah! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Megan!!! That's great news! It seems like I keep hearing of alot of people getting pregnant. Congrats! That is so stinkin' awesome!!

Hale Family said...

Congratulations! I hope that you don't get sick for even one second!

Emily said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!

Jenny Bobo said...

Congratulations Megan! Hope the pregnancy goes spectacularly! :)

Stringham Family said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I am so excited for you! Good Luck!

Zoey said...

Congrats! Hope you feel okay this go around!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! You make pretty darn cute kids to be stopping to soon!:) I hope all is going well for you guys. And hope you are feeling well. Best of Luck!

Warth Family said...

Wow, I am so stikin excited for ya'll! I missed checking your blog the last couple days and actually got the news from Mrs. Zoey first! Great way to post it on your blog! Congratulations Dustin and Megan! Is Rhiannon hoping for a girl?

Ashley Reno said...

Hey Meg-Julie said you have not been feeling well....let Adam and I know if we can do anything to help.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Well, I kind of thought that you would make an announcement soon since all our kids seem to be about a year or so apart so I was just sitting here waiting. Yay! Since you have a boy and a girl are you going to be surprised with this one?

Lisa said...

So is that why you haven't been getting up early??? I'm so happy for you. Let me know when you feel bad and I'll help with those cute kids of yours! My boys would love to have them over. Congratulations, you'll be so cute pregnant!

Cher said...

Oooo! Congratulations, I hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Yea for you! What a cute, happy little family. Thanks for finding my blog and posting a comment so I could find yours.

Zoey said...

When's your due date Megan?