How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quick Preview





This is a quick preview of Victoria's work...I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in this not-so-good format! ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so incredibly cute! I can't believe how big the kids are...amazing! Hope you guys are doing good. You all look awesome.

Stringham Family said...

Those pics are so stinkin' cute! You all look awesome! The kids are getting so big! How are things with work? Hope all is well!

Hope said...

Hey Megan! You have such a cute family. What sweet kids! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable! They are so big I can't belive it! It is so fun to get to see them. How are you guys? I haven't talked to you forever. I hope all is well with your cute little family. Take Care.
Kwinnae

Ty and Janene said...

Hey I am glad you found my blog I will add ya if thats okay. Oh my heck your kids are adorable. Its so weird to see your high school friends again and with kids. I love it. Well hope you guys are good not sure where you live? Tell Dusty I said hello

Zoey said...

The pictures look really good. I can't believe how old your kids are looking, can you??? Well see you soon!

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

We're impressed by your collection of kin. The photos are superb! Debs is jealous because she wants lots and lots of babies now. I thought that being called to teach the Sunbeams would change that but it has actually intensified her desire. I exaggerate a bit but we really do love the family pictures. Hope to see you over Christmas.

April and JJ said...

Hey Dusty and Megan! I'm just cruising through people's blog pages, and I found yours, on Diane's, who I found on Cherisse's, who I found on Lyndzi's. . . I don't normally have this much time to kill on the internet, but all my kids are napping. Anyway, it still makes me smile to see you guys together! You both look great, and your kids are cute as can be! Take care!
April Newbry Nielsen