How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's A Girl

We found out yesterday that we are having a healthy (to date) baby girl in June! Yay... the ultrasound signifies the half-way mark! We are all very pumped about the news, well all but Cy. When the doc announced "Yes, that's definitely a girl!" Cy asked, "So--- it's not a boy?" He is still asking us today if there might be a boy in my belly. Poor kid. We are in the process of trying to convince him that a sister will be cool too. Anyway, the only disappointment is the fact that we had a boy name picked out but we are at a loss for girl names... oh well, there is still time to decide.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls! You still have the clothes right? Cy will love her as soon as he sees her and won't remember that he wanted a brother. Congratulations! We might be coming to Pocatello for Erik's graduation this spring so maybe we'll see you guys! We're not sure yet so I'll keep you posted. Would love to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! A family of 5--wow--that is SO exciting! So I am a little confused about what you were talking about in your last post. Are you managing the day spa for someone else or do you and Dusty own it? Either way it sounds awesome. Good luck with everything going on! You're adorable.

Stringham Family said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome! How fun it will be to have a new little one in the house. I am so jealous! Both kids are going to have so much fun and are going to love having a new baby in the house! I am so happy for all of you! Miss you! Hope all is going well! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is going to be so much fun!!!

Tiffani Tarbet said...

Congratulations! Your little family is so cute, another little girl will be so much fun.

Zoey said...

Girl - boy - girl is a great combo! I'm sure that you will all love it! Give Cy a hug for us!

Erica Bazil said...

It seems to be working out well: girl-boy-girl. Congratulations! That is very exciting. I like your unique names for your kids and I'm sure you'll come up with another one!

Kelsey said...

I'M ALL FOR GIRLS! ha ha
Congrats. I'm glad everything is going good so far. How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on your healthy baby girl!!!! I'm so excited. It's so fun to have little babies in the home! Your probably more than 1/2 way done now... it goes by fast