How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More about project 365

So I guess there has been a request for more information on this endeavor I have undertaken. I saw the idea on a friend's blog; the website is http://www.beckyhiggins.com/. She has tons of fun stuff to look at there. She has come up with the idea of project 365 and with that idea she has put together an entire kit you can purchase to get you started. There is basically a two page spread per week of the entire year. The kit includes these plastic protector sheets to keep note cards with journaling in alongside the pictures from the week. I am doing mine digitally on a blog to keep up and then my plan is to print pictures and journal about monthly using my blog as a reference. I am totally excited about it and I can't wait to have my complete project at the year's end. Let me know if you decide to jump on board as well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally wanting to do this. I just looked over Becky's blog and am feeling a bit overwhelmed (only because I want to do it so bad and I'm already behind)! But it sounds AWESOME. I downloaded the free stuff she has and just need to get my game plan together. I may just do the blog thing too until I figure it out. Thanks for sharing the idea with me!!