How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The "stay-inside-cuz-we're-too-sick-to-be-outside" Blues

-- This is little Cy being sad cuz he can't go out to play in our fresh snow. He's had pneumonia this week so we haven't been to work or anywhere really--not even Wal Mart! Now, that's sad.
Awww! That's so sad isn't it?! There he is fantasizing out the window about snowmen and sleds and snowballs. He also really likes watching the snow plow dig us out.
We can't wait until spring shows its smiling face. The walls of our humble little home are beginning to close in on us. I told Dusty just today that we are truly grateful for our quaint little job that we have to go to a couple days a week. I think the kids look forward to it even more than me. Don't get me wrong, we love being home, it's just not as much fun when you HAVE to stay here because you are quarentined.

No comments: