How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pretty In Pink!

These are some pictures that I will be sure to save for black mail's sake later in life!

Cy has had an unusual need to wear Rhiannon's clothes lately.
Yes, yes those are Rhiannon's pink Dora shoes!
Our rough, tough little boy...

I don't think he'll truly appreciate these until later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! He definitely has some great fashion sense there! It's so cute how he's not wearing pants for the pictures as well. I bet Dustin LOVES these pictures!:)