How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Eyes wide shut






So are you seeing a trend? I just figured out that Cy purposely blinks when I take a picture. I thought it was just the flash, but I am now discovering that when I get my eye all focused in the camera and tell them to "say cheese" he thinks that means smile and close eyes. I thought that was pretty funny! Rhiannon, the poor girl, holds her smile for 45 shots while I keep asking for "just one more picture" because the flash made Cy blink again. Ha ha ha, really, he just automatically closes his eyes when the camera is in veiw. It's no wonder her smiles fade over time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are getting SO big! It's amazing how much kids grow in just six months. You know, every now and then Preston asks "can we go to Rainin's house?" then I have to explain why we can't see her. He then slumps his shoulders, puts his hand on his head and says "It's just so hard. Now I'm sad." It's kind of funny but heartbreaking at the same time!