How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All Skiwampus...

I can't figure out why my tag post is so messed up. Just ignore my computer/technological illiteracy. I don't really know how to fix it but I'm sure you get the idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So they have the pictures of who one or just the top ten up? Wow! When does the gym close?

Anonymous said...

oops, *won* :)

Anonymous said...

You've got me thinking now that it'd be way awesome to get a membership at Gold's. Do you know of any promotions coming up soon? It wouldn't be until May/June until I needed a new spouse pass for Reed's and I would get the membership. It'd be way fun to workout with you!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that would be awesome to get that job! The benefits alone are sweet! I think I'd really enjoy it actually, and Mason too. He loves other kids. Thanks for the word, and I'll check up on it. My email is sandiblondehair@hotmail.com if you have any other insides for me, like when I should apply and such. Thanks Megan!

Lisa said...

Look how cute your blog is!!! I found you from Victoira's. Rhiannon was sure cute at Austin's party. We'll have to have her over this summer for some water gun fights!!! Looking forward to running with the kiddos this summer.