How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blessing Day

Brittain Avery was blessed today and it was a beautiful day. We had family come to support us in this great event and I was so grateful to see all of them. I would have liked to have gotten more family shots but this was the extent of what I got before everyone rushed to change out of church clothes....

My three kiddos... Cy's face looks silly but I was able to truly capture his personality in this shot!

Isn't this dress beautiful? It was hand made by a very talented lady in my ward. I LOVE it!


Beautiful baby, beautiful day!



This is our cute baby girl in her bath robe awaiting her blessing before church. This was too cute to pass up!




3 comments:

Zoey said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! And that is a beautiful dress for her!

Johnson's said...

Someone in our ward made that? Who? It is gorgeous!