How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Count Your Many Blessings...

Blessing #1- Healthy baby girl born June 14th. 7lbs 14 oz.
You feel like you have always been a part of us Brittain Avery!
Blessing #2- A big sister that just can't get enough of this bundle of joy. Rhiannon has been such a tremendous amount of help as we are making this transition. She told the nurse at the hospital that she is "in love" with her new baby sister.

Blessing #3- A big brother that is also transitioning well to his new baby Brittain.


We are home from the hospital now after our terribly long two night stay and things are going fantastically well. Three kids is definitely an adjustment, but we are working through it minute by minute. I have tons more pictures on my phone that I need to figure out how to download and then maybe if I can catch a quick second between all of this new family stuff I will blog some more of the details. I just couldn't wait to let every one know Brittain Avery has arrived and is at home being loved more than you can imagine!




10 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

She is adorable! Can't wait to come hold her.

Zoey said...

She is precious! And hopefully a binky baby too!!! Congrats to the Reno family!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! she's so so cute! i can't believe you have a family of 5. way to go megs!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She's adorable! I bet big brother and big sister just love her so much. I am SO nervous to add baby number three...You are brave and that gives me hope that I can be brave too, but not right now. :) Maybe next year! LOL

K Lind said...

Yay! Congrats!

Stringham Family said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to all of you! Enjoy that new precious little bundle of joy! The older two sure seem to love her! That is awesome! They are both getting so big! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I knew you were due soon! Congratulations! She's absolutely adorable and the name is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I was thinking about you and am glad to hear things have gone well. She's adorable, as are your other two. So happy for you guys. Miss ya!

Warth Family said...

She is so beautiful! Ya'll know how to make goodlooking babies! Congratulations!

Emily said...

Congraulations! She is beautiful! How neat for your husband to have such a big roll in the delievery!