How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Back...

So it really has been forever since I've updated. We have just completed the GIGANTIC move from our preview center at Gold's Gym to our brand spankin new facility. It was a few extremely long days but it was actually quite fun. We opened for business this morning and it went well. The new Kids' Klub is bright and airy...I LOVE it. There are actually windows in this one which helps enormously. My lovely little grandparents were so sweet and took the kids for me for a few days last week so I could get things moved and organized over there. I still have a quite a bit of "management" loose ends to clean up, but as for taking kids and stuff, we are back in business. Anyway, that is what has been comsuming me for several weeks now so hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I will post some pics of it all in the next couple days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Glad you're back!

Mandy Curtis said...

K Miss Megan - I finally updated my blog since I actually took some new pics of the kids today. So its your turn! Plus I am so laughing at your post on June 2 and the "New Gym Pics" your were posting in a couple of days!!!! You are so funny! And today, while we were outside playing an airplane flew over, and Garrett said "Airplane Airplane, I go to Arizona. I drive the airplane. Cy come with me Arizona Grandmas House." He is obsessed with Cy! It was so cute. Anyway I'm just blabbing - !!!!