How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Saturday, May 3, 2008

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.

Cy and his adorable friend Haley.
He is going to miss her tons!
Too bad their family trees connect because they'd be such a cute little couple ;) This weekend had been one of change for us. Some of our best friends in the whole world left Pocatello to start their lives in Preston today. We are so happy for them as they are getting their "life-after-Pocatello" started, but we are going to miss them terribly. Dusty and I have been talking about how hard it is to see friends that you grow to love leave the area when we still have over a year left here. We know that we will remain life time friends, but it just won't be the same in Avalon Park without them. I keep trying to convince her to blog but she hasn't quite caught that blogging fever yet, but it's bound to happen sooner or later right?
On a more positive note, we did get to see some friends that we haven't seen for a while yesterday. Victoria brought her kids by yesterday and it was SO good to see them. Em and Adam are getting so big and so dang cute! It was so good to see you guys. Let me know how Joe likes your hair Victoria! ;) I didn't get any picture because I was so busy doing hair...I hate it when that happens!

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

I'm glad you found my blog. It's so fun to catch up on where people from high school are and what they're doing with their lives. Your kids are adorable. Can I just say that I love your haircut - I can't believe you can cut your own hair and have it look that good! Maybe I'll get my hair cut like that. If only I lived closer to you so you could cut it. :)