How it all began...

Dusty and I met just after his mission in 2003. We both had our seperate little plans for our lives and then it happened-we started living our own fairy tale. Our courtship seemed to be just that for me; it was something I had always dreamed about and it turned out to be even better than I had imagined. And then ten months later, it got even better as we became three. Rhiannon has been such a joy to us and each day she brings us even more laughter. It was only another two short years and our little buddy Cy came along. A few short years after that our baby Brittain became a part of our family. There never has been, and I am sure never will be, anything in life that brings me more joy than my children and my husband. I truly feel that I am living a fairy tale (well...most days!)

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Little Spring Break Getaway

We decided to get away on Wednesday at 10 am and we were gone by noon. It was totally last minute, but it was more than needed. We left from Poky and went to Sandy, Utah. We ate dinner at the Mayan Adventure. The kids loved it. We got to see a couple live diving shows and eat some really yummy food.
Me and the kids outside of The Mayan.
The kids absolutely loved swimming in the hotel. We could barely pry them out when it was time to leave.
We also got to go to an aquarium while we were there. It w as so much fun getting away with our little family. We are going to miss Dusty as he has to return to school tomorrow. Our spring break turned out to be a blast. (...aside from Dusty's trip to Urgent Care on Monday with a small spell of Bronchitis. He is feeling much better now though!)

3 comments:

Cher said...

I'm so jealous, I am sooo wanting to get away from the nitty and gritty of everyday...maybe fall of 2009 when this banking thing is over;) I'm glad you got away, looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like tons of fun! Hope it didn't snow on you. We just got back from Oregon and it snowed there. We can't get away from it!:) Next time you can come stay with us!

Aimee Sommer said...

you should have totally let me konw you were coming down! i live like 2 blocks from the aqurium! its fun!